A company - people - you can trust.
"But why should I trust you?" I hear you say. "Why should I trust you when I don't know you?" Well, we would ask why not? We've been in business for 18 years, right out in the public eye, in all the guidebooks, available to the whole world and even mildly famous for what we do. Scammers stay in the shadows, but we stand in the sunlight. This whole raffle is very simple -- it's time for us to retire and we've chosen this method as a way to put our beloved houses and studios into the hands of real people instead of a faceless corporation or hotel chain. There are other reasons, too, which you can read about elsewhere on the website, but the main point is, what may seem unusual to you is simply an opportunity that might not ever present itself again. So let yourself feel that tingle of hope that you might be one of our ten winners. Somebody is going to win -- ten somebodies are going to win -- why not you?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home